< Back to Search Results
Government/PSU- Sales Manager
Will be responsible for driving end-to-end sales activities right from prospecting to closing sales cycles for PSU - government accounts, ensuring widespread adoption, working with partners if required to qualify and develop new leads, preparing activity reports and strengthening relationships with existing clients.
Must have at least 8 years’ experience within a B2B sales or account management role where you have worked with public sector clients – BEL / BHEL/ ECIL/ ITI / BEML/ HAL/ HMT /ISRO/ DRDO etc.
Candidates with an established commercial network in the public sector would be preferred.
Required Educational Qualification :
B.E./B. Tech- IT/Computers, MBA (Marketing)
Work Type :
Work Experience (in Years):
Job Location :
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Prospecting for potential new clients in Central Govt./State Govt./PSU Accounts in respective regions.
- Deep Understanding and knowledge of RFI and RFP submissions.
- Must be technically sound to Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business in IT/DC/Cloud/SI.
- Call prospects as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify and prospect potential clients in Government/PSU’s & manage relationship in order to generate business for ESDS.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives and pitch them the right solutions
- Participate & Attend industry functions, such as associations, events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Making calls/visiting customers within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust funnel for opportunities for ESDS Lines of Businesses.
- Develop strong client relations and maintaining corporate relations.
- Ensuring to meet an Individual Quarterly and Annual assigned goals for each line of business of ESDS from Ear-marked Accounts.
- Manage and review Contract documentation, Payment terms and collection of money from
- Customer for the invoices generated for services rendered.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators in Prospects in Key Accounts/ Clients.
- Follow Account Management process and regularly interact with customer for newer opportunities.
- Expertise in interacting with client to take their feedback, video testimonials, video interviews for business improvisation.
- Must have been managing sales business with govt. for 8 to 10 years.
- Must have selling experience in IT /DC Services/Networking Products/Network Security Products/Managed Services/Remote Infra Services in Enterprise Vertical in Top/Large Accounts in the respective regions.
- Must have strong, good working relationship with Decision Makers/GMs/DGMs in PSU/Govt. Accounts in respective regions.
- Excellent communication, listening skills & ability to present Solutions to decision makers of Major Accounts.
- Good interpersonal skills and should have the ability to work as an effective team member.
- Excellent email writing skill, effective Skype/Cold Calling exposure.
- Expected to know various initiatives /Trends in use of IT /Managed services/DC services/Security /IT software and hardware/Projects in Enterprise Accounts.
- Possesses Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Must possess skill for identifying Customer Needs and Challenges and must have worked with
- OEMs/Vendors/Partners/ IT Consultants in Govt. Accounts.
- Proven Track record in PSU/Govt. Accounts and exposure to Account Management
- Process for PSU/Govt. Accounts.
- Keen to travel and work in a fast-paced environment & across teams.