eNlight cloud gives you complete control and power to do more as you achieve superior performance on the Worldâ€™s First Auto-Scalable cloud.
Register for eNlight cloud services by paying a one-time fee of Rs. 100 + GST which will be adjusted against your final cloud package amount once we begin your billing cycle.
In the role of L3 Support Engineer, your responsibility would be for providing advanced technical troubleshooting skills to support intricate and delicate customer situations. Using enhanced troubleshooting skills you would be required to analyse challenges and workout solutions to meet customer needs. L3 support engineer will need to participate in highest level of technical discussions with product and customer facing teams to help resolve the problem. While maintaining highest level of product skill, you will be helping country wide support teams to enhance support quality by scripting or by using tools/ utilities for simplifying customer support experience. L3 Support engineer is responsible for managing tickets of high complexity, conducts advanced and complicated tasks, and provides resolution to a diverse range of complex problems. This position uses considerable judgement and independent analysis within defined policies and practices. Applies analytical thinking and deep technical expertise in achieving client outcomes, while coaching and mentoring junior team members across functions.
|Required Educational Qualification||B.E./ B. Tech in Computer/Electronic/IT or M.C.A or higher from a recognized university|
|Certifications||1. Up to date and relevant ITIL certification 2. VMware Certified Professional / Advance Professional 3. MCSA / MCSE / MCITP 4. RHCE or equivalent 5. Citrix Certified Professional/ Expert – Virtualization (CCP-V) 6. Citrix XenServer Certified (CC-XenServer) 7. Amazon Certified Professional 8. Google Certified Professional 9. Microsoft Azure Certification|
|Work Experience||8-12 years|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai, Delhi, Nashik|
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Own customer / user problems and be preemptive when dealing with issues.
2. Strictly adhere to established set of processes while handling incident requests.
3. Abide by SOP’s for appropriate escalation of unresolved issues to respective internal teams.
4. Make certain that all calls are logged in the ticketing system & every activity is timely updated.
5. Identify and learn more about the software and hardware used/supported by the organization.
6. Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation, operating procedures and
infrastructure support documentation
7. Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
8. Ensure SLA obligations with internal and external stakeholders are observed and met; escalate as necessary using
judgment and discretion.
9. Maintain detailed documentation ranging from Knowledge Base articles to live logging of incidents for post-mortems.
10. Build strong awareness of platforms across product lines and clearly eloquent support decisions and findings.
11. Manage the complete patch management process to ensure all patching in place.
12. Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement, problem resolution & workflow improvements.
13. To manage the system compliance and assist with regular audits & preparation of audits.
14. To provide the required system reports on demand or as per the schedule.
15. Perform security audits & updates on Windows servers.
1. B.E./ B. Tech in Computer/Electronic/IT or M.C.A or higher from a recognized university
2. 7 – 12 years of industry experience with strong Linux domain knowledge and troubleshooting skills, scripting, debug and build tools.
3. 5+ years hands on experience on Linux OS clustering
4. 7+ years of experience in performance tuning of OS, Application and Databases.
5. 5+ Years' relevant experience on a high volume enterprise help desk or similar support role. Excellent hands on experience on different Linux distributions
6. Exposure on virtualization and cloud platforms.
7. Understanding of High Availability and Redundancies for different components.
8. Understanding the DR/BCP for different environment. Exposure on DR Drills.
9. Server security hardening, and system compliance.
10. Exposure on Ansible/Puppet/scripting for centralized patch management/automation of tasks.
11. Exposure on Centralized Authentication Systems of LDAP, Integration with Active Directory System and Implementation of Multifactor Authentication System.
13. Exposure on managing and Maintaining Antivirus servers.
14. Well versed with Mail servers, DNS, Apache, Tomcat etc.
15. Exposure on handling different MTA/PMTA/Anti-Spam Gateways.
16. Exposure on fixing the identified vulnerabilities identified in VAPT.
18. Identifying the Root Cause and provide permanent fix. Creating RCA.
19. In depth understanding of TCP/UDP, packet handling, sessions.
20. Exposure to performance tuning of OS, Application and Databases.
21. Experienced in managing various storage Connectivity to storage on different protocols i.e. ISCSI, NFS, FC, FCOE etc.
22. Good understanding of RHEL, SUSE product licensing & management would be an advantage. 23.Good understanding of Product licensing & management.
Key Attributes: 1. Excellent communication skills for direct interaction with internal & external teams. 2. Willing to work in 24x7 environment in not just limited to night shifts. 3. Process driven, operationally focused 4. Professional and positive, with outstanding customer-facing practices 5. Analytical and diligent, with great attention to detail 6. Resilient: ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities 7. Effective collaborator and communicator at all levels 8. Self-motivated and self-sufficient enthusiastic team player, able to work on own initiative 9. Assertive, adaptable, collaborative and creative 10. Can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile 11. Awareness: in touch with the day-to-day challenges of the Team 12. Consistently follows-up and follows-through on delegated tasks and action 13. Have a strong understanding of incident SLA management & ITIL concepts.