< Back to Search Results
Sr. Research Engineer
Sr. Research Engineer, is a distinguished position in our core engineering team, where primary responsibilities involve designing scalable software architecture, evaluating open source technology and rapid prototyping and working with fundamental cloud native technologies.
Required Educational Qualification :
BE (Computer/ IT), MCA/MCM/MSC
Work Type :
Work Experience (in Years):
3 - 6 years
Job Location :
Nasik, Mumbai, Bangalore & Delhi
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Designing software architecture adhering to scalability, availability, reliability and security requirements.
- Evaluating, implementing monitoring and testing open source technologies, enabling cross-functional teams to use and integrate these services, documenting the research study for rapid prototyping, and developing software packages.
- Involve in development of API enabled applications, debugging, troubleshooting and reverse engineering applications and software systems running on Linux and Windows environments.
- Automate the processes and repetitive tasks using scripting and programming languages.
- Responsible for proposing and implementing security measures with the goal to improve overall security of existing applications and platform.
- Communicating with different teams, while understanding their challenges, proposing relevant solutions and sharing relevant system integration knowledge.
- Producing research proposals, which are documents providing in-depth information, qualitative/quantitative analysis, methodology, solution architecture against a research problem.
- Producing and maintaining technical documents with respect to Design, Deployment, Network, Architecture, Backup and Restore plans for the platform.
- Proficient in Cloud Native Technologies like Containers, Orchestration, DevOps and Micro – services architecture.
- Knowledge of Computer fundamentals with respect to Compute, storage and Network along with Data Structures, Algorithms, Programming.
- Knowledge of domains like Cloud, IOT, AI/ML, Serverless and Block chain Virtualization.
- Certification in Linux and relevant system administration.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies, Data Storage, Object Store and Databases (NO SQL and SQL)
- Hands on experience with scripting languages like Python and Bash, containers and container build process, software versioning using Git and automation using CI/CD Tools with enterprise grade applications.
- Knowledge of tools and technology stack for monitoring like Prometheus, Grafana and Influx.