eNlight cloud gives you complete control and power to do more as you achieve superior performance on the Worldâ€™s First Auto-Scalable cloud.
Register for eNlight cloud services by paying a one-time fee of Rs. 100 + GST which will be adjusted against your final cloud package amount once we begin your billing cycle.
Level two Support Engineer, you are expected to be experienced and detail-oriented person capable of assimilating product
knowledge, research and testing to resolve complex situations and provide comprehensive solution to permanently fix the issue. Assisting customer teams and other collogues to comprehend by what means customers can achieve desired outcomes. Your first and foremost responsibility would be to update incident tickets and resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. You need to ensure incidents tickets are updated with progress and resolution details in a timely manner using.
|Required Educational Qualification||B.E./ B. Tech in Computer/Electronic/IT or M.C.A or higher from a recognized university|
|Certifications||1. Up to date and relevant ITIL certification 2. VMware Certified Professional / Advance Professional 3. MCSA / MCSE / MCITP 4. RHCE or equivalent 5. Citrix Certified Professional/ Expert – Virtualization (CCP-V) 6. Citrix XenServer Certified (CC-XenServer) 7. Amazon Certified Professional 8. Google Certified Professional|
|Work Experience||5-7 years|
|Job Location||Nashik, Mumbai, Delhi|
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Own customer / user problems and be preemptive when dealing with issues.
2. Strictly adhere to established set of processes while handling incident requests.
3. Abide by SOP’s for appropriate escalation of unresolved issues to respective internal teams.
4. Make certain that all calls are logged in the ticketing system & every activity is timely updated.
5. Identify and learn more about the software and hardware used/supported by the organization.
6. Responsible for the maintenance of system configurations and process documentation, operating procedures and
infrastructure support documentation
7. Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
8. Ensure SLA obligations with internal and external stakeholders are observed and met; escalate as necessary using
judgment and discretion.
9. Maintain detailed documentation ranging from Knowledge Base articles to live logging of incidents for post-mortems.
10. Build strong awareness of platforms across product lines and clearly eloquent support decisions and findings.
11. Manage the complete patch management process to ensure all patching in place.
12. Manage the antivirus and DLP, SIEM servers/agents as per the project requirement.
13. Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement, problem resolution & workflow improvements.
14. To manage the system compliance and assist with regular audits & preparation of audits.
15. To provide the required system reports on demand or as per the schedule.
16. Perform security audits & updates on Windows servers.
1. B.E./ B. Tech in Computer/Electronic/IT or M.C.A or higher from a recognized university
2. 5 – 7 years of industry experience with strong windows domain knowledge and troubleshooting skills, scripting, debug
and build tools.
3. 2+ years hands on experience on windows clustering
4. 4+ years of experience in performance tuning of OS, Application and Databases.
5. Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language such as Powershell/ ansible for automation of day to day tasks.
6. Excellent hands on experience on Windows 2012, 2016 and 2019
7. Exposure on Virtualization and Cloud platforms.
8. Strong understanding of High Availability and Redundancies for different components.
9. Understanding the DR/BCP for different environment. Exposure on DR Drills.
10. Server security hardening, and system compliance.
11. Exposure on WSUS/WDS/SCCM/SCOM for centralized patch management/automation of tasks.
12. Exposure on Centralized Authentication Systems of Active Directory System and Distributed Architecture of Active
Directory, Implementation of Multifactor Authentication System.
13. Exposure on managing and Maintaining Antivirus servers.
14. Well versed with Mail servers, DNS, IIS, Tomcat etc.
15. Exposure on handling different MTA i.e. Exchange, Smarter mail/Anti-Spam Gateways.
16. Exposure on fixing the identified vulnerabilities identified in VAPT.
17. Identifying the Root Cause and provide permanent fix. Creating RCA.
18. In depth understanding of TCP/UDP, packet handling, sessions.
19. Experienced in managing various storage Connectivity to storage on different protocols i.e. ISCSI, NFS, FC, FCOE etc.
Key Attributes: 1. Willing to work in 24x7 environment. 2. Process driven, operationally focused 3. Professional and positive, with outstanding customer-facing practices 4. Analytical and diligent, with great attention to detail 5. Resilient: ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities 6. Effective collaborator and communicator at all levels 7. Self-motivated and self-sufficient enthusiastic team player, able to work on own initiative 8. Assertive, adaptable, collaborative and creative 10. Can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile 11. Awareness: in touch with the day-to-day challenges of the Team 12. Consistently follows-up and follows-through on delegated tasks and action ? Have a strong understanding of incident SLA management & ITIL concepts.