< Back to Search Results
An alliance manager is responsible for adding value to a company by extending its accounts to company partners. The main objective of an alliance manager is to increase long-term revenue as well as performance of the company.
Required Educational Qualification :
BE/BTech/ME/MTech (IT/Computers) / MBA (Marketing), Any Graduate (IT/Marketing background)
Work Type :
Work Experience (in Years):
Job Location :
Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Support development and management of key relationships and alliances, including outreach, communications, and strategy development.
- Proactively assist with the execution of alliance development and educational events and programming, in collaboration with consultants, member company staff and colleagues.
- Coordinate and attend meetings; conduct relevant follow-up to sustain ally engagement.
- Coordinate engagement on given issues across the Alliances team; service as a liaison both within the Policy & Strategic Alliances
- department, and interdepartmentally to help coordinate alliance efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis to produce summaries, distillations and other deliverables
- Contribute to content and material development and dissemination in support of allies outreach and engagement.
- Draft agendas, presentation materials, summary/compilation reports, and other internal documents.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a focused listener
- Exhibits a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Exhibits a high degree of personal initiative
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and time-management
- Ability to handle confidential matters with professionalism and discretion
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously; meet established deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment and accomplish tasks with self-direction;
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Ability to be flexible and responsive; able to reprioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high
- work standards.
- Ability to build strong relationship; exercise diplomacy and problem solving to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to converse on basic aspects of policy and/or regulatory issues of the industry
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the willingness to learn other software tools.